CORONAVIRUS UPDATE: The Veteran Service Coordinator is currently working off-site. You can still reach her via email.
A-B Tech has a Veterans Coordinator on staff to assist students in obtaining their veterans benefits. The Veterans Coordinator is an employee of A-B Tech Community College and not the Veterans Administration. While we can help facilitate the paperwork process for receipt of benefits. Any questions on amounts received or length of eligibility will need to be directed to the VA (see links and phone numbers below).
The Veterans Coordinator is located in the K. Ray Bailey Student Services Center and may be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org or (828) 398-7206.
Office Hours (temporarily off-site): Monday through Friday 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. (lunch at 12 p.m. to 1 p.m.)
- Veterans Administration Home Page
- Charles George VA Medical Center
- Vocational Rehabilitation (Chapter 31)
- Web Automated Verification of Enrollment (WAVE)
- Goarmy Ed
- Wounded Warriors Project
Additional VA Contacts
- Education Assistance & Customer Service Helpline: 888-442-4551
- Enrollment Verification Line: 877-823-2378
- Ch. 35 Dependents and Survivors Eligibility: 800-827-1000
- Vocational Rehab Info: 336-714-0810
- North Carolina Division of Veterans Affairs: 919-733-3851